Saturday, August 25, 2012

Vintage travel trailer inspiration photos

Well, I just got home from work and finished up with dinner.  Had to get my vintage travel trailer fix, so I started surfing the web looking for some inspiration photos of other vintage travel trailers others have done.  Here are a few that I came across...

Although this in not a little vintage trailer, it has got me drooling with envy.  I saw this cutie over at Rose Vine Cottage. This baby is big enough to live in, and looks like it has a bathroom and separate sleeping area a sitting area and even a little hallway. 
I love the pink and aqua, and the shabby chic bedding is So Cute!  Have I mentioned I love pink?
She has a lot more interior photos and even some exterior shots, so if you are in love with vintage travel trailer decor be sure to check out her blog. Rose Vine Cottage

The next set photos are from a German blog that I stumbled upon. I love the shabby chic decor they chose for their camper in shades of pinks, blues and white. You can select the google translate if you want to read all about their adventures in their cozy camper.   However as they say, pictures are worth a thousand words.  If you scroll about half way down on the blogs page you will see several amazing before and after photos. Although these photos are not of a vintage travel trailer but a motor home, it goes to show you that with the right fabrics and colors you can make any trailer into a cute and cozy cottage on wheels. If these photos aren't inspiration I don't know what else could be. If the link doesn't work check out the archive link under 7/11














































there are a lot more photos so be sure to check them out at Home Sweet Motor Home  Each area that they took a picture of shows a before and after photo. 

2 comments:

  1. Very informative post, Many will learn upon reading your article. Keep up the good work. Thanks... Camper Trailers Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do!! If I were single I would want a vintage goodie!! What fun..

    ReplyDelete